Thursday 23 January 2014

The Beginning

Hi! My names Rachel, or as I usually go by on the internet "raedoll". I've just started this so I feel a bit like I'm talking to no one but i'll go with it.

WateringWellness is my online journal of my quest to change my lifestyle, habits, behaviours, and feelings (physical, psychological). I recently became interested in food and nutrition and through self-education have become determined to change my life. I want to live a healthy, natural, and positive life. In the Western world most of us are living quite the opposite. I believe our happiness and healthiness are closely intertwined and greatly impacted by our internal and external environments.


I've started up this blog for a few different reasons. First, in the hopes that this blog will keep me motivated and accountable for my journey to a healthy, happy life. Second, because I've experienced how helpful and educational the internet, and personal blogs can be. Lastly, because it's in my nature to want to help people and if someone stumbles across this blog and finds any of it remotely useful,  educational, or inspiring, I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment